15 April 2019

Higher Self



What is the source of pain
What causes
The soul to be troubled

What must i seek

To get to the bottom rung?
To climb up slowly, as if
Sunlight is far
Beyond reach

The thought
Of the vanquished
And the velocity of the drop
Is frightening

What if i dont
Make it home tonight?
What if they dont want me?
Certainly failure is better

Certainly the curtains shall fall
On someone 's door
Certainly i wont know
the meaning of this all

Love them, and they'll bite you
Turn from them,
And they'll chide you
Eitherway, there is a thin line

Of monotony
That one must cross
to see the differnce between
discipline and repetition

Is it even worth it?
All this hardwork?
Is it going to take me
anywhere?


Am i even going to
Stand on my own two feet
when the sun does rise?

Such sentimental
ponderings are unending
Letters to self

Uunposted

They take my mind 
And they don't stop
Roaming my mind,
Hanging, like space rubble.






No comments: